Get More Out of Your day and Book Us for Regular Cleaning in Tower Hamlets
Very few people actually like doing their housework and household chores and it's not really surprising. After all there must be a million things to do that are more enjoyable than scrubbing lime scale off of the bathroom tiles or tackling a pile of ironing that never seems to get any smaller. The problem is that if you don't carry out these chores your home quickly looks grubby and you run out of clothes to wear. Don't despair though because we've the perfect solution! Book our low priced service for regular cleaning in Tower Hamlets and you can get on with enjoying your day and leave the chores up to us!
We offer you a quality cleaning service for a very low price and can take care of all the chores that you don't have time for such as vacuuming and mopping the floors, taking out the rubbish and doing the ironing. All you've to do is decide what you need and how often you need it and you can leave the rest up to us. So get in touch now and ask for more information on our experienced domestic cleaners in Tower Hamlets E2!
How Can Our House Cleaning Services Make Life Easier for you?
You already know that we can supply you with superb low-cost cleaning services on a regular basis but we also:
- Arrange appointments as and when you need us, simply tell us whether you want weekly cleaning, fortnightly cleaners or a visit on a monthly basis;
- Provide you with a regular cleaner so that you know you’ll get a consistently high level of service and your cleaner knows exactly how you want things done. We’ll also provide full cover if your regular cleaner is ever ill or is on holiday;
- Can book you an appointment at weekends or on bank holidays for no extra cost;
- Can come and help when you need an emergency clean;
- Are animal lovers and perfectly comfortable working around your pets;
- Don’t charge if you need to charge or cancel your appointment with 2 days notice;
- Understand that things can change and are flexible enough to not charge you to cancel your service with only 7 days notice;
- Make sure your cleaner is trained in secure key holding so they can get on with the job while you get on with your day;
- Will keep your file up-to-date with your exact requirements and make sure that your cleaner is aware of any changes and fully prepared for your next appointment!
We professionally train every member of our cleaning team in all domestic and household cleaning tasks so that they know exactly how to get your home looking its best. You can download our detailed checklist here or read on for a summary of the services that we can offer you:
- Sanitising surfaces in the kitchen and bathrooms;
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher and washing dishes;
- Cleaning appliances both inside and out – please be sure to allow enough time;
- Lime scale removal;
- Vacuuming and mopping floors;
- Cleaning skirting boards;
- Changing bin bags and taking out the rubbish;
- General tidy up;
- Interior window cleaning;
- Changing bedding;
- Ironing – please allow enough time for this;
- Straightening rooms and folding clothes;
Choose Us for Regular Cleaning in Tower Hamlets
We've built up a great reputation and have lots of happy customers by being willing to go the extra mile and when you choose to book with us you can expect:
- Employees that are regularly trained so that their knowledge and skills are the best that they can be and to make sure that they're always professional and that routine doesn't allow their high standards to drop. Once they've graduated and started working for us as part of our cleaning team, they're also tested regularly;
- Regular quality control to make sure that everyone is working as they should;
- We motivate our employees and always praise them for a job well done to make sure that they always do their very best on every visit to you and, more importantly, they do it with a smile;
- Customer advisers that work Monday to Sunday and will deal with your call in the minimum time and with the maximum care;
- Our company and employees are fully covered by Liability insurance and General Liability insurance to provide you, your property and us with protection;
- And last but not least we can provide a full range of professional cleaning detergents that'll make your home shine and smell great - all we ask is that you provide the vacuum!
Contact Us to Hire a Cleaning Lady Today!
Call 020 3404 5990 7days a week to speak to our helpful advisers, fill in our online form and request a call back at a time that suits or your free quote or get chatting with us right now by using our online chat facility. We'll look forward to hearing from you soon!